Smokey Mosaic

Hi Everyone,

I have my "Biggest Morning Tea" tomorrow, so I don't have a lot of play time, however I've made another quick card with the Mosaic Madness bundle and a new colour called Smokey Slate which I've used on the base and top panel mount for my punched mosaics.  It's combined with Strawberry Slush Inks and paper on the background.


It's really an any occasion card and layout, so I've added a simple Just for You from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by to view my card today.  Please feel free to comment if you like.

Have a great weekend everyone,

Comments

  1. The Strawberry Slush must be growing on you! Great quick card. I just made a mosaic card too. Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I need to try all the colours. I really like the Smokey slate and I think the strawberry is OK with it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks