A Clay Flower

Hi Everyone,

I've had a bit more of a play with the clay that I've purchased on pre-order before the new Catalogue release here in Australia.  Here is a card with Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade (retired) and Whisper White with one of these flowers.


The clay flowers start off as white but when it was dry I coloured this one with my Wisteria Wonder marker and took off a little excess ink with a blender pen then coated it with Crystal Effects to seal it and give it a glossy finish.  I'm really happy with it.  The card was finished off with the Delicate Details Embossing folder and Little Leaves and Scallop circle die.  Add a doily, some pearls and a little butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri set and it's done.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks