The Paper Players - CAS Masculine Card Challenge 146

Hello Everyone,

I was excited to find out that this weeks challenge at The Paper Players is to make a CAS Masculine card.  We I have a few male birthdays in the family over the next couple of months and I've just made a card for my Brother In Law, which I think fits with the challenge criteria.


Here is my card using the Need for Speed stamp set, a little piercing and sponging.  The Greeting is from the set Word Play.  Cardstock used is Marina Mist and Very Vanilla.


Please feel free to leave me a comment and thanks so much for stopping by. 

Comments

  1. Great paper-piercing along the top. Really balances everything. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Carolyn! I love the sponging. A perfect clean and simple masculine card. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks