Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 43

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to this week's Sketch Challenge for The Paper Craft Crew.

Here is the Sketch that Pam has provided for us this week.


I've used a few pieces from the Artisan Embellishment kit, the paper from the Print Poetry stack and
butterflies.  I've used Delicate Doilies die on my background underneath my stamped Butterfly Layer.  Here is my Design Team card for this weeks challenge.

The cardstock is Pool Party, Crumb Cake Very Vanilla and Raspberry ripple with some Vellum.  I've stamped Butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set onto my Very Vanilla card with Pool Party ink, then layered Vellum on top of this piece, glued some Beautiful Wings Crumb Cake Butterflies on top of the vellum and embossed with the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder the 2 layers which were ashered together using the Inlaid Embossing technique.  I finished with another of the Butterflies right in the centre, which was embossed only with the embosslits die.  A 1 1/4" scallop circle punch was used to create a little flower with the button centre from Artisan kit.  I trimmed inwards each of the scallops to
create little petals.

Here is another view of the card laying down.


I've also used the Lacy Brocade embossing folder on my raspberry Ripple Strip and added lace underneath from the Artisan kit.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my card and you will join in and create one of your own for our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week.  The is lots of variety in the Design Team samples to inspire you.
See you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks