Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 42

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to this weeks Sketch Challenge with the Paper Craft Crew.  Here is my DT card this week.  I've made a Sympathy card using French Foliage and Loving Thoughts stamps sets with some retiring colours.


And here is a closer look

My card base is Bravo Burgundy which I've combined with Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla Card.  The background Dsp is from a retired pack called Parisian Breeze.  This piece is Chocolate chip.  I've tied all these colours in with the stamped leaves and greeting.

Here is the sketch by Pam that I've based my card from.

I hope you will join in and play along too.  This is a sketch you can really have some fun with.  Simply pop on over to the Paper Craft Crew to see the diversity in the fabulous samples from the Design Team.  We hope these will inspire you.
See you next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks