Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #40


Hello All,

It's time once again for the Sketch Challenge over at the Paper Craft Crew this week.

videogram cover image I've decided to go masculine with this weeks sketch, after last week's Mother's Day cards.  Make sure you go over and see what the other Design Team Members have made for your inspiration too.  We would love to see you join in with our sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.

Here is my card using Need for Speed stamp set


Yes, I've taken a few liberties with the sketch, adhereing to it for my top panel, but turning it into an Easel Card.  The cardstock for the base is Midnight Muse and the papers come from the Print Poetry Paper stack.  I've also used the Four Frames stamp set as a base for my Happy Birthday greeting.

Here is a closeup of the front view of my Easel Card.


This is the side on view

Here is a closer look at the base

So don't be shy, tell me what you think.  I love to read your comments, and why not join in our sketch challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.



Comments

  1. I like the extra banners you used. Especially matching one on the base of the card with the greeting. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks