A 13th Birthday Card


Hi Everyone,

How are you this Thursday? 

My daughter has her friend's birthday party to go to, and nothing in my stash would do.  She requested me to make her friend Jade a card especially.  She likes Butterflies and her favourite colour is Aqua, is all I was told.  After suggesting several different options, this is the card I made that she was happy with.

I've used some Sale-a-bration dsp on this card with a base of Island indigo teamed with Whisper White and a double layer Butterfly from Pool Party card cut with the Beautiful Butterflies die.  I embossed the Butterflies with the Lacy Brocade Embossing folder and I embossed the White layer of the Window Frame mat with Elegant Lines embossing folder.  The age and greeting are from the stamp set Memorable Moments. 

This style of card is one I've made previously (with Stiched Stockings for Christmas) and it was from an idea I saw on Pinterest by Bronwyn Eastley.  I dubbed it a Centre Easel card.  Here is a side view.



The funny thing is, once I had finished and photographed the card, my daughter decided she didn't like the Designer Builder brad in the middle, which has a Tangerine Tango punched circle in the centre.  I've since changed it to a Vintage Brad. 

Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks