Swallowtail

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend.  We certainly did here.  Today I wanted to show a few cards I've made with the Swallowtail stamp.

These first two are both similar in design.  I've just changed the greetings and the patterned papers and are CASE'd from Mary Brown in the US. 

I've used Confetti White (retired) cardstock for my base cards and stamped the Swallowtail in Pirouette Pink directly onto it.  I love the subtle look of it like this.  The greetings have been added with Well Scripted (top) in Primrose Petals ink and Feeling Goods (bottom card) with Primrose Petals and Wisteria Wonder markers.  The flower trim were dyed by spraying a mister bottle filled with water and a few drops of Primrose pink ink and left to dry.  The leaves under the flowers come from the Bird Builder punch.

Have a closer look at the flowers here


I've also been playing with the Illuminate Ink, trying it on some different colours, so I've tried the Swallowtail stamp with Illuminate on Midnight Muse.  Also a similar design card, but made square on this occasion.  I left the Vanilla Flower Trim that colour to contrast and used the Print Poetry stack for my patterned paper down the side of the card.  I'm really happy with the result on this colour.


What do you think?  Do you like it?  I've added Happy Mother's Day as the greeting for this card cut and mat with the Bitty Banners Framelits.

Here is a closeup.


Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave some comments.  Have a great day.




Comments

  1. The pink ones are really nice. But the illuminate is very illuminating! hehe! Really love the blue tones in this one. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful. But am leaning to the blue as my fav. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, yes I like the blue one the most too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks