Mother's Day Card plus Hostess Offer


Hello Everyone,

Here is a card I've finished off tonight to use up some more of the old Cottage Garden Dsp.  I tried to keep this card a little more CAS (clean and simple) than my usual lovely layers, so I tried to hold back on the embellishments.  The stamped image is from an older retired set called Blooming with Beauty.


I don't do it all that often, but I find colouring images quite relaxing.  I really enjoy it when I have the time.  Here is a closer look at the image.


Please let me know what you think.  Did I manage a CAS card?

Also, I wanted to let you know about the fantastic Stampin Up Promotion for Hostesses at the moment.

Would you like more Free Products from Stampin Up?  Just Host a party between 15th April - 30th May and receive an extra $60 in Hostess dollars to spend with in $400 sales.


Contact me for more information or to book a Party.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks