CCMC242 - Create with Connie and Mary Colour Challenge

Hello Everyone,

This week it's a Colour Challenge at Create with Connie and Mary using this combination.

2013 Thursday Challenges-005
These are some of the current "In Colours" in our Stampin Up! Catalogue and I immediately thought of flowers for my card, but instead created the whole card with our Floral Framelits for an Easel Card design, with of course, a Butterfly.

Here is my card

The base of my card is Raspberry Ripple.  I've added a layer of patterned paper from the Print Poetry stack and I've stamped my greeting  from the set Feel Good in Primrose Petals ink onto Very Vanilla card.  My Butterfly is stamped from Papillon Potpourri and punched with the Bitty Butterfly and the Friend sentiment comes from the set Affection Collection which was punched with the Modern Label and layered up.

Here is a closer look



Thanks so much for stopping by to view my card.  I'm looking forward to hearing what you think.


Comments

  1. Beautiful Spring easel card!The DSP reminds me of a trellis! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your easel cards! This one is really creative with the flower die! And I just love how you layered the flowers! Just beautiful! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Deb, yes Easel cards are a fave of mine. I like to try them out in our different dies.

      Delete
  3. I think you are the Easel Card Master! haha. Just when I think you can't come up with another one - you do!! Always so clever. These colours are quite a challenge too but you have managed it. Well done. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful easel card! I love it when people use shapes instead of just a square. Nice designer paper combo. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card Carolyn! Your easel cards are my favourites too - I haven't seen an easel card made with these framelits - love it! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Narelle, now to work on my photography skills, lol!

      Delete
  6. Great job with the colors, Carolyn. An easel card is something I've not attempted yet, but you've done a fantastic job! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried the Easel card using the flower framelits yet - your turned out so nice. Thanks for playing along with our color challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a FUN easel card, love it made from the Floral Framelits!!! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to make an easel card! LOVE that it is the flower shape. Just too cute! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks