The Paper Players #131


Hi Everyone,

This weeks challenge at the Paper Players is the make a Sympathy card.  It's always handy to have one ready in your stash.


Here is my card for the challenge using Scallop Square Die and Just Believe Stamp set.



I've used cardstock Not Quite Navy and Marina Mist with First Edition Dsp which has been masked with the Labels Framelits die and sponged lightly with Marina Mist Ink, before stamping image with Stazon Jet Black.  Sentiment is from the set Teeny Tiny Sentiments cut with the Bitty Banners Framelits.

Thanks for visiting my blog and please feel free to comment if you like my card.  I love to read them and appreciate the time taken to leave them for me.

I've just found out I've been picked "A Cut Above" by Amy on the Design Team.  Thank you Amy. xx

Comments

  1. So love the itty bitty banner on here. Like the use of dsp too. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, Your sponging adds a nice touch to this card. I also love the banner in the corner. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the sponging sets off the image on the newsprint DSP. Love colors for a sympathy card...so glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Carolyn! I love the sponging within the framelit. It provides the perfect backdrop for the stamped image! Thank you for playing with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Carolyn! I really like how you sponged the color around the image and the scalloped trim around the card. Very soft and serene. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone, for your lovely comments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks