The Birthday Party

Hi Everyone,

I have previously showed you Anna's Birthday card as her birthday was actually Monday 18th Feb, but today was the party.  I have a few extra Stampin Up things that I made to add to the day.  I had to make a lot of these beforehand as I didn't know how up to the party I would feel after surgery, and I've left my husband in charge of most of the setting up and decorating with the girls.

Here are a few bite sized party cakes which I made little Cake Toppers for using the Sale-a-bration set Pretty Petites and the Petite curly label punch.  The first photo I took was inside (better lighting) and the second to show you how they matched in with the party theme on the outdoor table.



The next photos are of the Party Bags I made all the girls using our Petite Purse die.


They each contained a Mini packet of Mentos, a Freddo Frog and a Caramel.


Here is the icecream cake Grandma made for the party.


And finally - my daughters, the Birthday Girl Anna and her sister Karree



Thanks so much for stopping by.  See you soon with a card next time.

Carolyn


Comments

  1. Great job. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those cake toppers looked great. I can't believe how grown up Karree is looking! And Anna the beautiful birthday girl. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks