Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone,

We have experiencing the most shocking run of wet weather once again here on the Sunshine Coast, Qld with more flooding.  My husband measured more than 12 inches of rain over just a couple of days.  How much more than 12 inches, we are unsure because the rain gauge was overflowing when he checked it.  A bit of a reprieve today with a little sunshine.

Anyway, its been great weather to stay indoors and do some papercrafting.  I made my card early, because I've had a few days off due to surgery.  Here is my Design Team card for this weeks Paper Craft Crew Sketch.


I've used the Owl Builder Punch on the focal point of my card this week and my background is a layer of Designer Series Paper from Beyond the Garden (retired from my stash), Cloudy Days Embossing folder on my black piece and En Francais Background stamp on my green layer.  I've also used the Little Leaves die and I've used Square Lattice Embossing folder on my Owl and Wisteria Panel.

My Cardstock colours are Marina Mist, Basic Black, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder and Pear Pizzazz. 

Please pop on over to the Paper Craft Crew and see what the other members of the Design Team have created.  We would love you to join in with our challenge and can't wait to see what you do with the sketch below.

PCCCS Sketches SQ 29-001.jpg


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope my card has inspired you to join in and feel free to make a comment while you're here.


Comments

  1. Another rare blue owl I see. haha. The cloudy days EF is a bit hard to see but I get the idea and like it. Like the doily behind the little owl too.
    And of course who doesn't love a blue owl! This sketch has quite a lot of detail in it I noticed. So I lot of work coordinating everything. I think you did well with it. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little blue guy is a such a cutie! Love those colours together Carolyn and that sketch is one I would love to find time to join in with - finger's crossed I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Narelle, would love to see your more Vintage take on the sketch.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks