Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #31

Hello Everyone,

Below is my Design Team card for the current sketch this week at the Paper Craft Crew.


I've used a number of Sale-a-bration products on my card this week, namely the Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp Set, Vine Street Embossing Folder on my background and some of the Sycamore Street Ribbon.  My base card is Very Vanilla with my Postage Stamp squares punched from Wisteria Wonder.  Ink Colours are Rose Red, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade and Pink Pirouette.

Here is the current sketch, which I hope you will join along with.



PCCCS36-47-001


I'll see you over at the Paper Craft Crew.  Why don't you head on over and check out the other Design Team members creations.














Comments

  1. This is just beautiful Carolyn! Your SAB goodies look perfect on your card - love those soft colours too!
    ps. How funny - this sketch is almost the same as one we have going up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Narelle. I'll be sure to check it out as well.

      Delete
  2. I really like this sketch. You have done a lovely job with it. I too love the soft colours with the Vine EF looks terrifc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, you will have to join in, now that you're getting some practice at sketch challenges.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks