Paper Craft Crew Valentine Themed Sketch Challenge #29 + JAI 152 Just Add Hearts challenge



Hi Everyone,

It's time again for another challenge at The Paper Craft Crew.  This week we have a sketch and a theme of Valentines.  I hope my card below will inspire your to enter one of your own.  Sketch Challenges are awesome fun, and contrary to what some think (my friend Vicki) they are easy!

Here is the sketch
videogram cover image


And, here is my card using some pieces from the Artisan Embellishment kit, Full Heart Punch, Top Notes Die and Honeycomb Embossing Folder.


The cardstock is Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Primrose Pink with a little of the More Amore Specialty Designer Series papers.  I've also used the new Occasions Paper piercing pack to add some detail around the hearts. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you will be inspired to play with the sketch and join in this weeks challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.

I'm also entering my card (as a second entry) in the Just Add Ink challenge this week to Just Add Hearts.  I'll just get this in time as I publish my DT card for PCC on Wednesdays.  Thanks everyone.



Comments

  1. This is very pretty, Carolyn. The heart die-cut from the DSP looks fantastic! Such gorgeous elements on your card. Thanks for joining in the fun again at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. I like the neutral tones you used along with the bolder colours. Thanks for joining in with our heart challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe... hmmm.. should I even attempt this one???!!! hehe.Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks