Paper Craft Crew #28

Hi Everyone,

It's time again for the Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenge and this week we have this lovely design to share with you.  I hope you will come join in the challenge.


videogram cover image 
Color-Challenges-005

You may also like to challenge yourself with the colour challenge which is optional.  The colours are Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron.



Here are my cards using just the sketch this week.  Yes, two cards as I really liked the sketch.


The first masculine card uses Basic Black Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla card with some Comfort Cafe Dsp and stamped Bicycle image from a Hostess set we had here last year called Pedal Presents.  I've used a greeting from my Apothecary Art set and one of the larger bottle caps flattened with a script stamped circle from Collage Curios stamp set and the brackets stamped over it from the Pretty Petites SAB stamp set.  I've added a Ribbon Slider to the centre of it from the Holiday Catalogue.  The Very Vanilla Labels Framelit has been finished with my piercing template around theshape which I really like on male cards.  The Summer Starfruit background on this card was embossed with the Argyle embossing folder.


The second card features a new little Sizzlit die which is such a cutie called Happy Whale.  I've added a stick on Googlie eye from those Halloween packs from the Holiday Catalogue and he's been slipped down into the Pool Party framelit which has been embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder.  I added a little Island Indigo ink to make it look like the ripples of water.  (Thanks to Julia Leece NZ demo for the water idea).  The anchor is from the same die and the greeting is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments which was cut out with the Bitty Banners framelits dies.  I've used card of Island Indigo, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Whisper white on this card and patterned paper on the background from the Sycamore Street SAB pack.  I've also used the embossing folder Square Lattice on my Summer Starfruit panel.

Thank you for stopping by to view my cards today.  I really love reading your comments, so please leave me some blog love and make sure you come join in our challenge at The Paper Craft Crew.

Comments

  1. The wood grain embossing folder for ripples is just to clever. I really smiled when I saw it!! Thanks I would have never thought of it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your CASE of my whale ripple card! that DSP is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia, actually this is a second card, my first CASE on SC didn't receive as much attention as this one, however I credited the idea to you on SC

      Delete
  3. I like the woodgrain ripples too! And you know I am happy whenever I see the Happy Whale!! hehe. I have never attempted a sketch maybe I should try? I really like your cards. Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, you will have to try - sketch challenges are fun!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks