Just Add Ink - Shaped Cards Take 2

Hi Everyone,

While I had a little time I've made a second card for the JAI challenge this week

This time I've made an Easel card with the Labels Framelits and used the Phone Box image from the SAB stamp set called Feeling Sentimental.


I've also used the SAB set Pretty Petites with the Petite Curly Label punch and Oh Hello stamp set for.  I've framed the image with the Label Framelit as well which has been embossed with Square Lattice Embossing Folder and I've sponged the background of the image which was stamped over First Edition Dsp.  Cardstock used is Midnight Muse and Naturals Ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by to view my card.


Comments

  1. Great card Carolyn, the framelit shape is perfect for that image and works so well as an easel card. Thanks for joining us at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sponged and embossed panels are great touches, Carolyn. Glad you were inspired to make another card for our challenge at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you've been busy! I really love this card too! The sponging really adds a great effect to the First Edition DSP and the window framelits make for a fabulous easel card too! Thanks for joining us with your second card at Just Add Ink!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to see that Telephone Box Image stamped....I really like it and I love how you have stamped it over your background paper - very cool. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing on your main panel too. Thanks for playing along with us at JAI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the dsp sponged in the background. Cool card. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks