Happy Valentine's Day People


Hi Everyone,

Wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day, wherever you are.  While I'm not that much into Valentine's myself, my husband did surprise me with an early gift which he had ordered online. 

Just to keep you in suspense, firstly here is a card we made at my last class, which suits the Valentine theme.  I put a simple Love You sentiment on it.  If you would like to order any of the products used to make this card, please contact me.

Now, does this photo below give you a clue as to what my gift was?? 



Well it's actually a gift that can be used by the whole family.  I am willing to share and let others try it too!

Ta Da...................it's a new Coffee Machine.


We had actually been thinking of buying one for a while now, and my husband did the research and decided on this one.  It's fantastic, I'm actually thinking we'll be getting more visitors now to try it.


Comments

  1. Mmmm... I am not a coffee drinker but Oh do I love the smell of fresh brewing coffee. Delicious. What a great gift. And the card is pretty good too. hehe. I think you will have to learn to do some fancy smancy swirls on the top of the coffee now. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks