Happy Birthday Anna


Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share with you today the Birthday Card that I've made for my youngest Daughter Anna.  She turned 12 today at 5.28am.  She loves the colour blue and is quite partial to owls so our SU Owl Builder punch has come in handy once again.  I've made this Twisted Easel card for her. 




I've also used the Cloudy Days and Square Lattice Embossing Folders on this card and teamed them with Little Leaves die and stamp sets Memorable Moments and Perfect Punches.  My Cardstock is Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, Pool Party, Whisper White and Pear Pizzazz, with just a touch of Basic Black for the eyes. 
You may notice some of the new Delicate Details Lace tape along the base of the card.  I added some extra little hearts from the Owl Builder punch to them.


And lastly, here is a picture of the Cake we made for Anna to share in school with her classmates, chocolate with fairy sprinkles, and also a photo of the Birthday Girl herself, modelling a new hairband and showing off one of her gifts - a DVD.


 
 

Thanks for stopping by.  See you again with another card soon.


Comments

  1. Great card and Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Anna. Eek! Your owl is holding it's breath and turning blue!!! hahaha!!! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks good. I bet there wasn't any left! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks