Freshly Made Sketches #72

Hello Everyone,


This is the latest challenge I'm entering at Freshly Made Sketches


This is my take on the sketch using Tea for Two Designer Series Paper.  It's a card that came together quite quickly.


I've used the Sizzix Large Delicate Doilies die (middle size one) for the base of my focal point, which are the flowers punched from the sheet of patterned paper.  My Cardstock is Crumb Cake and Island Indigo and I've put my background through the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, finished with a little lace.

Thanks so much for checking out my card today.  Please leave me some feedback as enjoy hearing from you all immensely.

Comments

  1. Wow ... look at all that glorious texture ... I love how you created the focal point with DSP, those flowers look so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful texture! Pretty card! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks