Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #26

Hello Everyone,

Here is this week's sketch for the Paper Craft Crew and if you like, an added colour challenge which is optional.  Challenge colours are Regal Rose, Bashful Blue and Daffodil Delight if you would like to play along.

videogram cover image

I've decided to make my card based on the sketch only, so I can use my new products and not be restricted to the colours of the challenge.  Here is my Wedding Easel Card using the Hearts a Flutter Bundle and the More Amore Specialty Designer Series paper available from the upcoming Seasonal Catalogue on 1st February.


I've also used the Flower Trim and the Paper Doily from the catalogue and the stamps Teeny Tiny Sentiments and Word Play from the greetings.  Here is a better look at the flowers and framelit cut hearts.

 The cardstock used is Pool Party and Very Vanilla with some Core'dination card in Primrose Petals.  The embossing folders used are Lacy Brocade and Adorning Accents.

Thanks so much for stopping by to view my card.  I hope you will join us in this weeks challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks