Paper Craft Crew #27

Hi Everyone,

It's time for this week's challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  I hope this weeks sketch and my card inspires you to come and join in the fun.

Here is the sketch we are playing with this week.

Card Sketch #27


PCCCS027-Sketch

This is what I've made using Fabulous You, Feeling Sentimental and Itty Bitties Stamp sets.


My Colour scheme is Raspberry Ripple, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake.  I've also used First Edition Dsp on my card which has been embossed through the Lacy Brocade folder.   I've inked inside the  folder with Crumb Cake Ink on the inner front (side the logo is printed on), before putting the paper in to run through the Big Shot.  I've also used the same folder on my Basic Black strip across the top of my card.  I've cut my Crumb Cake card with the Top Notes die, trimmed it to the size needed for my panel and then embossed it with the Square Lattice folder.  The shoe is from the Stamp Set Fabulous You.  I've stamped the image with versamark ink onto Raspberry Ripple card and then sprinkled a mix of Dazzling Diamonds and Heat and Stick Powder onto the image and heat set it, then cut it out.  You will also notice the small size in the bottle tops, which is a new product from our upcoming Seasonal catalogue.  I've run mine through the Big Shot to flatten it slightly and remove those sharp edges and layered a flower from the Boho Blossom punch (in the absence of the right size circle as yet) with an image of a bag from the Itty Bitties stamp set which is also punched out using the small round punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.  My greeting "Celebrate" comes from the Feeling Sentimental SAB set which is also punched and layered.

I really hope you've enjoyed stopping by for a visit.  Please feel free to comment as I love hearing from you.

I'm looking forward to more of you joining in our challenge and I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch this week.

Have a great day.


Comments

  1. Just love what you did with the lacey brocade EF! And that glittery shoe is just perfect!! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks