Freshly Made Sketches #70


Hello Everyone,

Well we haven't been washed or blown away yet, although the elements were trying very hard here in Queensland.  I've managed to make this card to join in with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.


When I saw the sketch, I didn't want to change a thing.  I really wanted to use a Butterfly on my card and I've chosen the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die.  I've also stamped with Everything Eleanor on the Crumb Cake base with Razzleberry Ink and on the Butterflies with Whisper White Ink and then embossed the butterflies with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder.  The paper is from the Sycamore Street Sale-a-bration pack.  I've added some pearls to the swirls and a Flower Trim brushed with ink to the Butterfly centre.  The greeting is from the set Curly Cute.

Here is a closer look at the pearl detail:-


Here is the sketch below:-


Thanks so much for stopping by to view my card.  I hope you'll leave me some comments.

Comments

  1. Glade to see you didn't get blown away!
    Great card too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors on your card, and that butterfly is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pearly accents on the flourish are so pretty! And the layered butterfly looks all shimmery! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pearl accents and I love your color choices. Rich Razzleberry is a great color! Thanks for playing with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your colors are so pretty and I love the big flourish. Glad you joined us thsi week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well this card would wash away any rainy day blues!! Lovely. The rain here was actually blowing sideways!!! hehe. Made umbrellas a bit useless really. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks