Freshly Made Sketches #67

Hello Everyone,

Today's post is for Freshly Made Sketches

I've used the stamps Fabulous Florets and Loving thoughts for my card today, with some Twitterpated Dsp cut with the Labels Framelits.  You may notice I also used the co-ordinating piercing template.  My Cardstock is Pink Pirouette, Primrose Pink, Basic Black and Island Indigo.  I've used the Scallop Edge punch and the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder.  I've cut out my flowers and stem for my card and the flowers are raised on dimentionals.

I've hope you've enjoyed stopping by for a look.



Comments

  1. Such a lovely breath of spring! I just love your colors here and that lovely embossed panel is so elegant. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such love colors for spring! I love the piercing around the dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks