Freshly Made Sketches #66

Hi Everyone,

This is the latest challenge from Freshly Made Sketches.  I'm trying to find time to squeeze in one more card before Christmas with this sketch.




Here is my card.  I've used the  Ornament Keepsakes Bundle and some Be of Good Cheer Dsp.  My cardstock is Gumball Green, Primrose Pink, Raspberry Ripple and Very Vanilla.  I've also used the Argyle Embossing Folder.

Not long till Santa arrives. As my girls would say, only one more sleep.  It's Christmas Eve, here in Australia.  I hope to be playing along with the challenges again next year. 

Thanks for stopping by to view my card.  I really appreciate you looking.  I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year. 


Comments

  1. One more sleep! Yikes! Great little Christmas Card. Would be good for a Christmas Stamp a Stack too. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great Christmas card! Great use of the sketch and I love your choice of colors and papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carolyn! Great Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks