Petite Purse Die

Hi Everyone,

The Petite Purse die was one of the new dies I featured at yesterday's Bigshot Class.

For those of you that weren't able to attend I have photos here for you to see.  If you bought the kit from me, you may need to look at these to check out the assembly, which is quite easy.

Firstly we made the cardstock versions here


And here is the side view, note that I attached my handles on the inside with brads.


I have popped inside a couple of Chocolate eclairs, but any small wrapped lollies will do.  I'm thinking the girls will include mini candy canes with some lollies for their friends as little Christmas gifts.  You could even fit a small tube of lip gloss.


These are the fabric version of the purse.  It's cardstock backed onto the Fabric with the Adhesive Sheets, either Flirtatious or Spice Cake.


So if you bought my kit, you will receive one of each in assorted colours.  Please contact me if you would like to place an order for materials and die to create your own. 

Thanks for taking a look.

Comments

  1. Awesome Carolyn! I particularly love the fabric purses and will have to get the inside info on making them when I finally get round to breaking out my (as yet) unused purse die. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Carolyn! I particularly love the fabric purses and will have to get the inside info on making them when I finally get round to breaking out my (as yet) unused purse die. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks