Paper Craft Crew Sketch #17

Hi Everyone,

I missed the cutoff for last week's sketch.  Here's hoping I can make it in time this week.

Here is the sketch from Paper Craft Crew 


And my card


 I've used the stamp set Blooming with Kindness for this card, with Cardstock of Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White and Brushed Gold.  I've also used Beautiful Wings Embosslits and Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder.  I've cut the bloom out with Framelits labels die and sprayed it with Shimmer Mist, although the photo doesn't pick that up.

Now I also made another card and couldn't decide which I liked best.
Here is my second card




Two step stamping is not my strong point.  I probably need a bit more practice, Lol, .  Ive used Field of Flowers with this card and greeting from Blooming with kindness.  Field of Flowers stamp set has been sitting on my shelf gathering dust and I really thought I should use it.  I've also used retired papers Paisley Petals on this card.  Cardstock is Not Quite Navy, Whisper White and Brushed Gold.

Thanks for stopping by for a look.  Please feel free to comment.  I love reading them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks