More Silver Glimmer


Hi Everyone,

We are stuck at home this morning and having a quiet day.  Our road is closed for the running of the Annual Noosa Triathlon.  The bike leg runs from Noosa to Cooroy and back right past our place, and we've had rain and drizzle, so that will keep it a little cooler for the Triathletes.

As a followup to last night's post I have a couple more cards to share that I made recently with the Glimmer.  The silver goes particularly well with the Whisper White, Island Indigo and Pool Party cardstock combination.  Well I think so.

On this first card I used the Holiday Framelits for the Trees and I was first inspired by a card I saw by Nikki Spencer.  My layout is much different and I've used the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder on the Whisper White background and the Large Scallop Border Framelit.  You can see Nikki's Card here.

This next card uses the same colour combination and I've used the Snow Flurry die again for smaller snowflakes on this card.  I've also used the inlaid embossing technique on some of them in the background, which is really effective with the Square Lattice Embossing folder, a favourite of mine.

I hope this post inspires you to try the glimmer paper and a few dies.  Thanks for looking and please leave me a comment if you like my cards.  Have a great Sunday.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out Carolyn, it's nice to know l have inspired someone...:0) These look wonderful, love the layout of your trees and the colours work beautifully with the Snowflakes too!...Love them both.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks