Paper Players Sketch Challenge PP114


Hi Everyone,

Today we have visitors, my husband's cousin and his boy, who is same age as my eldest girl, so I'll have to be quick with this post between organising meals.

I've made my card based on this sketch here 



Here is my card for the Paper Players Challenge

On this card I've used the Blooming with Kindness Stamp set and the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, inked inside with brayer and Soft Suede ink over the First Edition Dsp.  I've also used Square Lattice and Fancy Fan Embossing folders on this card, so there's lots of texture and a real vintage feel to it.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.


Comments

  1. Wow that lacy brocade is fab over the newsprint! Thanks for using the blooming with kindness stamp for me. It looks great and yes a vintage card no doubt. I really like this sketch and wish I had time to do something. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the lacy brocade folder looks inked up in soft suede--especially over the newsprint paper. What a lovely effect. Beautiful use of the stamp set too...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the different stamps on the newsprint and the texture you created on each layer. Great card. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks