Everything Eleanor

Hello on this Monday Night,

My parcel arrived today, yay!   My first order from our September Annual Catalogue and Holiday Mini placed on 1st September.  I had to ink up the set Everything Eleanor straight away to try it out and I put it on a card using a new technique for me, that I've just tried out called Faux Patina.

I hope you like it

The inks used on the background were Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso.
Many pretty backgrounds can be created by changing up the ink colours on the technique.  I've also stamped the flowers on Very Vanilla card with Early Espresso Ink and sponged them with daubers using Crumb Cake and Lucky Limeade.

Comments

  1. Carolyn, this is BEAUTIFUL! I am so impressed that you've already made a card with your new goodies. I was so overwhelmed when mine arrived, that I just looked at them for a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, I REALLY could not wait to play. Obviously you have to pick a place to start. I have so many new things I want to play with but Everything Eleanor and the butterflies were the top of my list.

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Carolyn this is absolutely gorgeous. You are so clever.
    :) Kris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks