1st September - It's our Annual Catalogue official start

Good Morning,

It's so exciting today.  We are able to order from our new catalogue, and also our Holiday Mini.  If you haven't seen them, check them out on the side here.

Wanted to share some cards using the new In Colour Primrose Petals.  I have two cards here that I've used it on as the base. 

This first card I've been waiting to share with you features a new stamp set called Fabulous You.  This was a stamp set I received from a friend for my Birthday.

The patterned paper used is from the pack Floral District and the greeting is from Itty Bitty Banners.  The shoe was stamped with my Frosty Glitter .


This second card features banners cut from the patterned paper pack Patio Party.  I've mat the greeting from the Perfectly Penned set onto the new framelits and made a flower with the Blossom Party die.

If you would like more information on these cards, or would like to place an order or receive your own copy of the catalogues, please contact me.  I'm also having a launch party next Saturday 8th September.
Contact me for details.

Comments

  1. love love love your shoe card. perfect with the frosty glitter tech.Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks