Some more Birthday Cards


Hi everyone,

I received a few more cards over the weekend which I wanted to share.

This card was made for me by Marian and came complete with a lovely Shoe Stamp set, which I will share when it becomes available on 1st September.



This next card was made for me by Meryl and I also have another photo to share of the accompanying gift, not a card.  Isn't this Cup & Saucer set so pretty.  Wanted to show you because it's purple.



My girls were also given instructions on what to do with this cup for me.  Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. Oh I looove it! The cards and that cup and saucer. Gorgeous. You lucky thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks