Patio Party Swaps


Hi everyone on this Tuesday arvo,

As September draws near, with Launch of new catalogue products I've been busy making samples for display and also some swaps which I have here to show you.

On these cards I've used 2 new stamp sets - Make a Cake and Itty Bitty Banners.  I've used the Patio Party Designer series paper (cupcakes) on the triangular panel of the card and I've also used a new In Colour called Primrose Petals on the large Scallop Circle punch, underneath the cake.  The base for my cards is Night of Navy and the cake has been coloured with blender pen and markers.  The greeting has been cut out from matching framelits that go with the Itty Bitty banners set.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks