Going Going, Almost Gone


Hey everyone,

It's Friday and it's also a pretty exciting day.  Last day to order from the Retirement list and only one more sleep till our new Catalogue goes live.

I wanted to share the cards from my last class here using retiring sets, as it's probably the last time I'll use them, and I will be selling them off at my Launch.

I used Vintage Vogue and Friends Never Fade stamps in my class some Domestic Goddess Dsp and some retiring In colours.  These are what we made:

This first card uses a Base Card of Concord Crush and trims card and Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz with the Vintage Vogue set.  I also used the tiny vintage tag (pack 12) and the Chantilly Lace.


This card also uses the Vintage Vogue Stamp set in a fresh look, rather than vintage on a Card featuring Domestic Goddess Dsp and colours of Pool Party and Calypso Coral.

And this next card also features same colour combination with the Friends Never Fade stamp set


I hope you've enjoyed having a look back at some of these stamp sets which were favourites of mine.

If you would like to order from our Current Catalogue anything on the Retirement list, this is your very last chance.  Until next time ..................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks