Christmas in July - Stocking Cards


It's getting closer.  I have a few more cards to share before the BIG event this weekend.  I stumbled across a design by the lovely Bronwyn Eastley of a card she had made for Dynamic Duos challenge and thought I could adapt it for a great Christmas Card.  I've used the Letters to Santa Dsp, Framelits and the Stitched Stockings Stamp set and punch again from last years promotion.

I've made two cards because I couldn't decide which colour I liked best.  My friend Vicki voted for the blue one.  The last photo shows the inside where I've left a little space for a personal message.


Which colour do you like best?

If you would like to see Bronwyn's original card please go to http://addinktivedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks