Christmas in July Projects

I held my Annual Christmas in July class last weekend, and as promised am back to show you some more of the cards featured in that class. 

These cards featured Season of Joy Stamp set available in our current Stampin Up Catalogue.  The first card was inspired by a card I saw on http://www.prettyimpact.com/ and the second one was my own design featuring Faux Mother of Pearl technique and Letters to Santa Designer Series papers also currently available in our catalogue.


This next card and closeup to show more of the detail also feature the Season of Joy Stamp set as well as some collage stamping incorporating Winter Post set on the main image and the snowflakes around the greeting.  The greeting is from the Set Many Merry Messages and the background is the En Francais Stamp.  This was our Feature card of the day, an Easel card with lots of elements and a variety of products.  It also featured the Faux Mother of Pearl technique with colouring on Whisper White, a litte bit different to the card above which used the glossy card.  If you are interested in learning to make this card, or require any further details or want to purchase these products, please ask.

I'll be back to share a few more cards of our day.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous work Carolyn, love the gold work too on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...they are all devine! I'll bet your ladies just loved the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful class cards. Extra special. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Carolyn. I particularly like the way you added the the Decorative Label to the tips of the Labels framelits at the top and bottom - very clever and novel. I did a double take because I thought for a moment that there was another framelits collection out and I didn't know about it (not including the ones in the Holiday Cat). Love your blog too. xEvelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Evelyn, I appreciate your comments. Carolyn x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks