Wonderous Wreath Christmas Card

Hello Everyone,

I have another Christmas card to share with you today using the Wonderous Wreath stamp set and matching framelits.  I'm using up some of last years Christmas papers called Santa & Co here on my sample.  Come and have a look.





I do like this colour combination which was from the Stamp Ink Paper challenge using Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate and Real Red.  I've added in some Whisper White for the stamping.  I realise this one is a simple card, but sometimes they are the most effective, and certainly the best ones to replicate if you are making a batch.  Here's the full pic of the card below.




I'm very happy with how this turned out.  Please drop me a comment if you like my card.  I love hearing from you and have a wonderful weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks