Hooray, a Butterfly Card (Sneak Peek)

Hello Everyone,

I hope you've been having a wonderful weekend.   I have finally finished Christmas Cards, well at least I think I have.  We will see if I've forgotten one.

I've got to play with some new Butterfly framelit dies today that came in my Catalogue preorder.  As most of you know, I'm a bit partial to butterflies and these dies are gorgeous.  I considered this my Christmas present when I bought these.



The cadstock used is Coastal Cabana, Whisper White and Basic black with a little patterned paper from the Back to Black designer pack.   The Whisper White background was embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.   Here's the full photo of the card, which I made as a square.




The Greeting has been punched and layered with the Decorative Label punch and I finished off the card with some Basic pearls.  I think this Butterfly die is going to be a popular one.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.



Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I will definitely have to get this die in the New Year. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks