Festival of Trees Tags

Hello Everyone,

Tomorrow is our Paper Angels Charity Christmas Workshop.  Its a full day of projects to make with The Festival of Trees stamp set and All is Calm washi tape.  The final projects of the day will be to create some Christmas Tags, so I've had a play and made a few of my own with a variety of materials and textures using lots of different embossing folders which will hopefully inspire the ladies when they create theirs.
Come and have a look.



All my tags are cut from Whisper White card and I've used the Scallop Tag Topper punch.  Inks are Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate and Mossy Meadow.




I'm not sure how well the embossing shows up but I've used a varity of embossing folders, Lacy Brocade, Lucky Stars, Stylish Stripes and Delicate Designs.  I've Bitty Banner framelits and Tree punch and Silver and Lost Lagoon Ribbons.  Here are all the tags I've made.




Thanks so much for stopping by.  Its sure to be a great day tomorrow.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks