New "In Colours" and Work of Art stamps

Hello Everyone,

I'm happy happy because my Stampin Up Big Brown Box arrived today with my pre-order of new products for the upcoming catalogue.  Yay, I got to play once I sent the other half packing off to work.

I decided tyo play with some of the new In colours and the stamp set Work of Art which I couldn't resist combining with a few butterflies from my Papillon Potpourri set.  Come and have a close look at my first creation.



The cardstock used is Tangelo Twist for the base and layers of  Lost Lagoon and Whisper White .  I've used Hello Honey for the butterflies.  Inks used are Tangelo Twist, Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss.  I've actually used my new Razzleberry Blendabilities pens to color the basic Rhinestones to more closely match the Blackberry heart.

Here is the full view of my card.




The butterflies were stamped with Tangelo Twist onto the Hello Honey card and punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch.  Its a Bright and happy card.   Love those little butterflies.

Thanks so much for calling in today to see my first play with new goodies.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks