Beautifully Baroque Green Paint Chip Card


Hello Everyone,

How are you?  I've been home all day today this Thursday, which is a tad unusual for me.  Normally 2 trips to town each day for the school run.  The In laws had the honour today seeing as my car is out of action right now.



I am determined to use up some older and some retiring stock before my preorder from the new catalogue arrives.  Today I'm featuring the Beautifully Baroque single stamp which is available to order from the retired list.  I've stamped onto another paint chip with Black Stazon Ink and I've also used the same ink for the Happy Birthday greeting from the Label Something stamp set.  The patterned paper is from the Modern Medley pack and I've used the Delicate Designs embossing folder for the scalloped border.



The cardstock used is Naturals white for the base and Basic Black.

Thanks so much for calling in today to see my card.  Have a lovely day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks