Modern Medley Make a Wish

Hello Everyone,

As our new catalogue draws a little closer I am trying to use more of the stash of patterned papers I've been "saving".  Today's card uses some paper from the pack called Modern Medley.  Its classic Black and Vanilla.  I've teamed it with some Strawberry Slush for a pop of colour.  Have a look below.


This flower is from the stamp set called Mixed Bunch which has been stamped in Strawberry Slush ink.  The greeting comes from the stamp set Sweet Essentials.  I've also used the Adorning Accent Edgelits and matching border embossing folder on  this card.


Cardstock used is Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Strawberry Slush.  I really like the combo.  Thanks for viewing today's card.  Hope you have a lovely day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks