Sending Good Thoughts


Hello Everyone,

What have you been up to today?  We had quick shopping trip this afternoon so that Karree could spend some of her birthday money.  While she was busy looking in the makeup dept, her mother was elsewhere.  We were in Myer.  Can you guess what Department was having a 50% off sale?  Yes shoes, lol.  I'm proud to report that I did NOT buy the shoes today.  I know that shocks you, me passing on Siren shoes which have been reduced yet again and would have only been $45.   Actually, another lady beat me to them, after I pointed them out.  So silly of me, lol.  Onto the business at hand.

Today's card is one we will be making in class tomorrow which uses a combination of products both new and older.  The new products are the Perfect Pennants Stamps with matching Framelits and the Scallop Tag topper punch and the existing products are Afternoon Picnic designer series paper and Papillon Potpourri stamps for the butterfly.  I've also used some Burlap ribbon which has carried over from the last mini.



The cardstock I've used here is Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla.  I've added Summer Starfruit ribbon to the top of my tag, finished with a Flower Trim (retired). Here is a closer look at the tag and detail.


The greeting and the butterfly have been stamped with Old Olive ink.  I've also sponged a little Crumb Cake ink around the edges of the tag and dsp for a Pretty Vintage look.

I hope the ladies like this card.  Thanks so much for stopping by today. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks