Just Add Ink #207 Sketch Challenge


Hello Everyone,

This week at Just Add Ink there's a sketch that I wanted to play along with.  Here it is below.  I think it's really cool and versatile.


I'm using Watercolor Wonder designer patterned paper and Designer Gold Washi tape on by card along with a combination of stamps and tags, Scallop Tag Topper punch, Chalk Talk Framelits and Circle punch.  Here it is.


The stamps are Peaceful Petals, Petal Parade, Papillon Potpourri and Petite Pairs.  I've used cardstock of Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White and Crisp Cantaloupe.  Inks are Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Crisp Cantaloupe. Here is a closeup of the details.


This has turned out to be very pretty, even if I do say so myself.  Thanks for stopping by today to see my card.  Please let me know what you think of it and have a great weekend.



Comments

  1. Soooo pretty Carolyn. I absolutely love the Watercolour Wonder dsp and your little Scallop Tag Topper tag (say that a few times fast hehe) looks gorgeous with a mat of the dsp added.

    Thanks for playing with Just Add Ink again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Carolyn. Such pretty, soft, colours, and I love your choice of stamps. Nice work, sneaking in a little butterfly (you just couldn't help yourself, could you?! LOL). Lovely. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Christine, yeah u r right, couldn't help it. Had to add the butterfly, Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty colour combo. I like the little Butterfly embellishment. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is indeed very pretty Carolyn. I love the very striking but very soft white stamped flowers on the second tag. Nice idea to use the washi tape on the banner too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the Watercolour DSP too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Carolyn, love that DSP and the lovely details. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Nikki. It's a great sketch this week. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks