For the Birds

Hi Everyone,

How are you this Happy Tuesday?  Why happy?  Well its raining and we really need it.

For today's card I was thinking of the Alfred Hitcock movie The Birds.  Anyone else remember that one?  I remember that I had nightmares about those birds.  When I went through my stash of Modern Medley designer paper the other day for my Black and Vanilla butterfly card, this sheet with the birds reminded me again of that movie, so I've decided to use that today.

I'm teaming the Modern Medley papers for this card with banners and the stamp set Layered Labels.  Here is a closeup of the greeting here.


The cardstock used is Basic Black for the base and Very Vanilla for the greeting (stamped with Jet Black Stazon Ink).    Here is a photograph of the whole card.


Some crochet trim softens the card a little and I finished it off with some pearls.

Thanks very much for stopping by today to see my card.   Hope you have a Happy Tuesday.


Comments

  1. Did you ever see that movie? Weird. Do you know I hadn't even realised I had birds on the other side of this paper until you showed this card. LOL. Lovely card. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks