Butterfly Sympathy


Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing a Sympathy card.  It's always handy to have one on hand for when then need arises and actually I thought I would include this one in a bunch of cards I'm giving my Grandma, so that she always has something on hand for when she needs one.

I've used the Strength & Hope stamp set for my Butterfly, which is stamped in Perfect Plum ink, and the greeting is from the Hostess Set Simply Sketched. 


My Cardstock is Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake and Perfect Plum with some patterned Paper from the Eastern Elegance pack.  I've also used Ticket Punch and embossing folders of Pretty Prints and Square Lattice with Deco Label and Oval Collection framelits.


I suppose this is an odd colour combo, but I like it.


I have been known to be odd at times, LOL, so all good.   Have a great day.

Comments

  1. This is a nice Sympathy card with just the right colours. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks