Christmas in July Part 2

The final installment of my Christmas in July class.  I had so many ideas and so many cards to choose from, thought I would show a few more we made on the day and a few extra ideas.
This is a group photo showing the cards we made at our Christmas in July class.

This card was CASE'd from a swap I received at Brisbane Regionals 2011 from my Up Line Liz Collett that I replicated for class.  It featured the Merry & Type stamp set, Letters to Santa Designer Series papers and Mini rectangular embossing folder.  This was a quick easy one for the end of the day.

This card here was used for display purposes.  It was CASE'd from my demo friend Ruth Clarke and featured the Pennant Parade Stamp set and Pennant punch to create the 3D tree.
This card was also used for display and featured another idea to use more Letters to Santa Designer Series Paper, Edgelits and Many Merry Messages Greeting stamp set.  I made this one very last minute, almost the eve of the class.  I was quite happy with how quick this one was to make.  The top section was inspired by my Easel card in the previous post and was also stamped with the snowflakes from Winter Post set.
           And finally...................

This Twisted Easel was a combination of ideas from several of my cards in the previous post.  The Image from Season of Joy Stamp set was this time stamped on Very Vanilla card and coloured in with the Faux Mother of Pearl technique used on it.

If you would like any further information or would like to order any of these products to create your own, or perhaps join in one of my classes, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Comments

  1. Your Christmas class looks great, Carolyn! I'm stopping by to 'follow' you from SC! I hope you'll visit me, too :)
    ~Deb at www.stampandcreatewithdeborah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant selection Carolyn. Love them all especially the one you gave me. Oh, and I like your new watermark - especially in white. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks